TimeMIT Medical boosts planning efficiency, improves accuracy and helps your department save time and budget. With TimeMIT Medical you avoid planning errors and shorten response times to changes. This allows you to optimize your staff utilization and helps you avoid unnecessary and costly spare capacity.
Unlike other planning tools TimeMIT Medical gives you a choice of different user roles and two user interfaces optimized for planning, communication, management or admin functions. This results in a short learning curve and straightforward use.
In one place:
• Know exactly which sessions and shifts require staff assignments
• Select staff, filtered and ranked by availability, specialization, and preferences
• Choose the level of scheduling detail from daily, weekly, monthly and annual plans
• Keep counts of incomplete assignments to guarantee complete coverage of operating theatres
• View past staff assignments for balanced shift allocation
• View planning data, edit or add assignment and approve or reject requests based on user authorizations
At your fingertips;
• Easy to follow labels, icons and color-coding with the intuitive user interface
• Import session and staff information directly from hospital management and HR systems and export actual hours worked to payroll systems
• Avoid confusion and scheduling errors with alerts and in-built planning rules
• Keep staff up-to-date with the mobile version of TimeMIT Medical
• Check, plan and demonstrate compliance, assisted by powerful reporting options
• Easy-to-use Shift Scheduling
At any time:
• Add, change and update as required and authorized
• Apply different staff roles for doctors, residents, trainees, mentors
• Use the optional working hour and overtime registration
• Share your planning on-line, as a PDF or as a printout
• Utilise either the desktop or handheld versions, to suit you and your staff’s needs and preferences
All functionality bundled to let you:
· Assess outstanding planning requirements.
· Assign medical staff to sessions and shifts.
· Review and approve leave/vacation requests.
· View and manage personnel records.
· Generate status reports and counts.
· Perform capacity planning.
· Embed TimeMIT Medical in your hospital’s application software landscape with the available connectors.
· Synchronize TimeMIT Medical with your EPD and HR systems for efficiency and accuracy.
. Deploy and administer one instance for all departments.
. Configure each department in TimeMIT Medical for applicable functionality and individual departmental planning parameters.
Easy access on your phone and tablet to:
· Access day and week planning overviews.
· Get up-to-date planning assignments.
· Acknowledge assigned shifts.
· Enter and process shift swaps.
· Enter your request for leave or vacation.
· Check your own personnel record.
TimeMIT Medical is optimized to run as Software-as-a-Service.
You can choose to deploy
· In the Cloud.
· Benefit from efficient templated implementations.
· We help migrate all your historical and current planning data.
· Consulting and implementation support available from MMIT.
In 2016, MMIT, a data management consultancy and service provider, learned from the Academic Medical Centre (AMC), that hospital staff planning, scheduling and reporting had become overly complex and time consuming. This is when our partnership with AMC’s anesthesiology department started.
We set out to address AMC’s challenges caused by disparate and outdated departmental planning systems. A great deal of required information was still being processed manually. Among the manual tasks were transferring operating theatre schedules, assigning required staff, sharing planning data and keeping up with a constant stream of modifications to operating theatre schedules, working schedules, staff availability and resident’s training requirements.
We developed TimeMIT Medical to allow staff, planners, managers and others to access planning information anywhere, at any time, from their desktop computers or hand-held devices.
The Oracle Apex platform was selected to provide a robust and secure foundation, offering a choice of Cloud, hosted or on-premises solutions. It also ensures integrity, scalability, and availability.
The API that we developed enables TimeMit Medical to be connected to Hospital Information and HR systems. This removes manual and error-prone issues associated with copying schedule and personal data and replaces it with both the scheduled and ad-hoc import and export of key information.
Planners and managers are now assisted in day-to-day planning via a clear user interface and dashboards that display all session, shift and up-to-date staff information, taking the guesswork out of planning and avoiding errors.
Assignments, operation sessions and shifts can all be shared via the application, email and printed schedules. Configurable features such as shift acknowledgement keep planners and managers updated of staff awareness. Changes to schedules and assignments, or staff pools are seen immediately guaranteeing that planners have complete coverage while minimizing the chances of over-staffing.
AMC’s different planner, manager and generic staff user roles have been matched with TimeMIT Medical’s configurable user roles providing maximum planning performance while also ensuring full governance. Any planning, changing and reporting in TimeMIT Medical is controlled by user authorization with audit trailing and logging enabling managers to check, find and rectify anomalies quickly and efficiently.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about TimeMIT Medical and MMIT. Please use the contact form below and we’ll respond as soon as we can. Below that you can find a roadmap to get to our Amsterdam office.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while the user is browsing a website.
Our website should be fully functional, even if your browser is set to not accept any cookies.
When you use the TimeMIT Medical website the following types of cookies could be set on your device:
Strictly Necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies enable you to move around sites and use their features and/or services. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, websites may not perform as smoothly as they should and may not be able to provide certain services or features.
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Functional cookies allow websites to remember choices you make and any customisations you make during your visit and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, these cookies can be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
Targeting and advertising cookies
Targeting or Advertising cookies are linked to services provided by third parties. The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited a website. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits on a website in order to make advertising both on the website and other websites you subsequently visit relevant to you and your interests, to limit the number of times those adverts are served to you and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Other third party cookies
Some cookies that are set on a website are not related to the site itself. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Facebook, these service providers may set their own cookies in your web browser.
Managing cookies in your browser
You may refuse or accept cookies from this website at any time by activating settings in your browser.
Below is a list of popular browsers, click on them for procedures on how to view and disable cookies.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.timemitmedical.com. This privacy notice applies to information you choose to share through the contact form on this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What Personal Data is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
1. Personal Data Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are solely responsible for the Personal Data collected on this website.
We collect the following Personal Data through our contact form: name, email, phone number.
When you submit data through our contact form we will use the information provided to respond to you, regarding the reason for your request. We will not share your data with any party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request. We will not sell or rent your data to anyone.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Personal Data
You can contact us (via our email address or phone number below) for any of the following actions:
• See what Personal Data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any Personal Data we have about you.
• Have us delete any Personal Data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your Personal Data.
Should we be required to retain Personal Data that you have asked us to delete, for legal compliance reasons or for the establishment or exercise of, or defence against legal claims, we will inform you of this.
The Personal Data we collect is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
The computers/servers in which we store Personal Data are kept in a secure environment.
Access to Personal Data is only granted to employees who need the Personal Data to perform a specific task.